Welcome to Brilliance, by using this website, you agree to be bound by and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Therefore, please read these terms carefully. If you do not agree to these provisions, you should not view the information provided in the blog.
All topics on Brilliance are displayed "as is" without any guarantees and your use of the site is at your own risk only and Brilliance or its management are not liable or compensated for any errors resulting from your use of the site, or one of its services or contents and disclaims any responsibility for any contracts or agreements made independently between its users or any other party.
- The blog provides the ability to comment on the content published in it.
- You, as all users, have the right to participate in the comment, provided that you do not post any content that could be harmful, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, incitement, dirty, harassing or the like. You are solely responsible for the comments you post.
- Intellectual property rights to comments remain registered to you. However, the blog owner has the right to reuse the comments in any activity related to the blog without the need to request prior permission from the commenter, provided that he mentions the name of the commenter and does not modify the comment in a way that leads to distortion in its meaning.
- To comment on the blog, it is preferable to mention your personal name. You can use a pseudonym, but impersonation of any person or entity is never allowed.
- It is preferred to mention your real email when commenting. The blog is committed not to use this mail for any activity other than personal correspondence. And you are obligated not to deliver your mail to any third party without your prior permission.
- You must not modify or adapt the Blog nor use it illegally or in any other way that could harm or disrupt the Blog.
- The blog collects some of your data, such as browser type, operating system, IP number, etc. The purpose of collecting this data is to improve the level of service.
- The blog has the right to share this data with a third party without linking this data to your personal identity.
This agreement may change from time to time as we see fit for the purpose of the blog, so I ask you to review it and abide by it.
Posting advertisements for products or services and promotional links does not mean that I recommend them, and I do not provide any quality guarantees regarding them.
I offer in the blog reviews of the services of sites and institutions. These reviews may be paid, they may be free, and others may use affiliate links that allow me to collect a certain commission if you subscribe or buy from that link. I am writing these reviews based on the information I get from the marketing managers of these sites and institutions, or from private experience or through general information, and from that I do not give you any special guarantees regarding the quality of products or services.
I also offer posts that contain biographies of people, based on correspondence or interviews that take place between us, and although I will see certificates and documents that show the level and competencies, I do not guarantee their authenticity 100%, and therefore any inaccuracies are the responsibility of their owners.
We are not responsible for the damages that may be caused by the lack of proper application of some explanations
Your use and browsing of the blog means your full acceptance of all the terms on this page. If you do not agree to the terms on this page, you are not allowed to browse the sites and view its contents, and you must stop using it now.