Apple has just released the iPhone 15, the latest and greatest smartphone from the tech giant. But how does it compare to the iPhone 14, which was launched last year?
Is it worth upgrading to the new model, or should you stick with the old one?
In this article , we will compare the iPhone 14 and the iPhone 15 in terms of price, design, display, performance, camera, battery, and more.
This We will also give you our verdict on which one is the better choice for you.
1. Price and availability:
Price and availability
The iPhone 15 is available in four models: the iPhone 15, the iPhone 15 Plus, the iPhone 15 Pro, and the iPhone 15 Pro Max.
The prices are as follows:
- iPhone 15: $799 for 128GB, $849 for 256GB, $949 for 512GB
- iPhone 15 Plus: $899 for 128GB, $949 for 256GB, $1,049 for 512GB
- iPhone 15 Pro: $999 for 128GB, $1,099 for 256GB, $1,299 for 512GB, $1,499 for 1TB
- iPhone 15 Pro Max: $1,099 for 128GB, $1,199 for 256GB, $1,399 for 512GB, $1,599 for 1TB
The iPhone 14 is now cheaper since the launch of the iPhone 15. You can get it in three models: the iPhone 14, the iPhone 14 Pro, and the iPhone 14 Pro Max. The prices are as follows:
- iPhone 14: $699 for 128GB, $749 for 256GB, $849 for 512GB
- iPhone 14 Pro: $899 for: 128GB / $999 for: 256GB / $1,199 for: 512GB
- iPhone 14 Pro Max: $999 for 128GB, $1,099 for 256GB, $1,299 for 512GB
The prices may vary depending on your region and carrier